Terra Nova Arts

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

prelude

We creative types (that would be all of us, eh?) at Terra Nova Church in Troy, NY wanted to have a forum -- well, I guess it will start out as non-interactive as I just blab on about interesting books, music, dance and other arts I have read, heard, or seen recently; be they reviews or links from other zines or sites, or perhaps you might want to post something yourself (that's fine with me, too; send submissions to me at: artsblog@terranovachurch.org so I can take a look and edit). The music, the art, the books need not be devised as "Christian," because that is not what this is about. Instead, this is about we as Christians trying to look at the arts in a critical way, in a way that would God would be pleased with -- I mean, God is THE creator. Arts can be a means to worship God... and it should be.

There will be more to come. Stay tuned, ladies and gentlemen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home